|Position||Legal & Compliance|
|Close Date||Apr 15th 2021|
• Responding for declaration of staff in and staff out to MLVT
• Keep legal update and provide legal research from relevant ministries such as NBC, MOC, GDT, MEF, MLVT, MPWT and NSSF.
• Draft, review, comment and translate any kind of documents including but not limited to Agreement, Amendment, Memorandum, POA, Letter In and Out.
• Provide technical support to Legal & Compliance Manager and/or Assistant Legal & Compliance Manager.
• Provide legal advice, legal consultant, legal pointer, legal risk, non-compliance risk and labor advice to the Company and relevant departments.
• Manage soft and hard copies ensuring filing is done correctly.
• Provide legal training, compliance training and AML/CFT training to relevant department.
• Review and comment all the existing policy and procedures of the Company are comply with the applicable laws and regulations in Kingdom of Cambodia.
• Undertaking general administrative duties as required by Legal & Compliance Manager and Assistant Legal & Compliance Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree at law and Master degree at law is preferred.
• Great communicator and possess good verbal and written skills in English.
• Minimum of 1-year experience with collection, contract drafting, litigation and legal compliance in Finance/Bank/Leasing Industry
• Confident, Flexible and Creative.
• Effectively solve the problem.
• Be able to work under pressure with high sense of confidentiality
• Salary (Negotiable);
• Working hour: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM;
• Work from Monday to Saturday (Sunday and one day off on rotation basic)
• 30$ per month for traveling from home to work;
• 300$ for Staff's baby delivery both male staff and female staff;
• 100$ for Staff’s marriage;
• 100$ for Funeral Contribution;
• 200% Overtime on public holiday;
• 18 days per year for Annual leave, 6 days sick leave, 7 days special leave, public holiday;
• 200$ per staff/year on Outpatient Coverage and 100$ per child/ year;
• 1 time per year on Annual Health Check with Private Hospital covered by company;
• Annual Salary Increase and Seniority Payment (15 days of salary per year);
• Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben Bonus depend on company profit;
• Staff’s lease with low interest rate;
• Insurance NSSF and Motor Insurance covered by company;
• HR compliance fee such as Workbook, Health Check up with Ministry of Labor;
• Contract Type: Unfixed Duration Contract (UDC)