|Close Date||Dec 15th 2022|
• Contact with village chief to ask some questions in the village such as villager occupation, competition, security and loan demand.
• Meet with potential customer to promote JMC loan products and services.
• Complete loan application and ensure the application of customer is properly filled in and evaluated before sending to CI team for judgement process.
• Conduct home and business size visit to collect information and required documents from customers.
• Ensure that the loans are disbursed in accordance to the need and repayment capacity of the customers and JMC policies and monitoring loan utilization of the customers to ensure the good quality of loan portfolio.
• Make daily collection and double check of RC from dealers.
• Check documents before delivery to ensure the appropriateness and completeness.
• Monitor and give feedback on competitor’s information.
• Ensure the operational integrity; monitors potential risks and reports suspicious activities and/or violations promptly to the Sales Supervisor.
• Keep confidential information of customers and dealers.
• Maintain good communication with customer, dealer and local authority to get good support from them.
• Ensure that all policies are implemented.
• Other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Fresh graduated or university student in Banking and Finance, Management, Marketing or in any related field.
• Good commitment and willing to travel to village.
• Interpersonal skills, honesty and high responsibility.
• Good communication with customers and local authority.
• Good calculation and explanation in number.
• Salary: Negotiable
• Working hour: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM;
• Work from Monday to Sunday (02 days off rotation)
• 30$ per month for traveling from home to work;
• 300$ for staff Baby Delivery both male staff and female staff;
• 100$ for staff’s Marriage;
• 100$ for Funeral Contribution;
• 200% Overtime on public holiday;
• 18 days per year for Annual leave, 6 days Sick leave, 7 days Special leave, and Public Holiday;
• 200$ per staff/year on Outpatient Coverage and 100$ per child/ year;
• Annual Health Check with Private Hospital covered by company;
• Annual Salary Increase and Seniority Payment (15 days of salary per year);
• Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben Bonus depend on company profit;
• Staff’s lease with low interest rate;
• Insurance NSSF and Motor Insurance covered by company;
• HR compliance fee such as Workbook, Health Check up with Ministry of Labor;
• Bonus depend on company policy;
• Contract Type: Unfixed Duration Contract (UDC)