|Close Date||Feb 28th 2023|
• Ensure core banking system is available and can response to JMC business requirements.
• Closely coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems caused by users, hardware and software.
• Create new branches, products, features, modules… up on request.
• Enter, Modify, and delete data, where permitted.
• Consider both "back end" organization of data and "front end" accessibility for end users.
• Control access permissions and privileges to core banking system.
• Support system upgrades, new features and/or product test, and apply fixes/patches.
• Provide system training and support to Head Office and Branches.
• Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
• Bachelor's degree in IT/MIS or related field
• Knowledge of SQL statement, PL/SQL programming and experience in using Oracle database and Redhat Linux.
• Very good in spoken and written English.
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, competence and motivation.
• Strong commitment to work and ability to work independently in a team spirit.