|Close Date||Feb 28th 2023|
• Lead CBS team to support effectively with satisfaction
• Ensure core banking system is available and can response to JMC business requirements.
• Closely coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems caused by users, hardware and software.
• Create new branches, products, features, modules… up on request.
• Enter, Modify, and delete data, where permitted.
• Consider both "back end" organization of data and "front end" accessibility for end users.
• Control access permissions and privileges to core banking system.
• Support system upgrades, new features and/or product test, and apply fixes/patches
• Provide system training and support to Head Office and Branches.
• Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
• Other tasks will be assigned by line manager;
• Bachelor's degree in IT/MIS;
• Good knowledge of SQL statement, PL/SQL programming;
• Good knowledge of financial/accounting principles and Banking Operation;
• Minimum two years working experience in Core Banking System or related fields;
• Knowledge and experience in using Oracle database and Redhat Linux;
• Oracle FLEXCUBE or T24 Banking is a plus;
• Very good in spoken and written English;
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, competence and motivation;
• Strong commitment to work and ability to work independently in a team spirit.